Pickup and delivery of packages of various sizes and weights from customers in many different locations, to be completed in a timely and courteous manner
- Possess and maintain valid driver’s license with safe driving record
- Operate motor vehicle in safe and legal manner
- Be able to quickly locate specific addresses
- Be able to communicate and complete tasks assigned via a smartphone application (training provided)
- Hand-load/unload material, as required
- Walk and climb stairs
- Have the ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs. regularly, as required
- Must have sufficient literacy skills to read addresses and specific instructions efficiently, and complete required paperwork
- Maintain communication and a cooperative, professional relationship with customers, the general public, and fellow Quicksilver employees
- Deliver packages safely and in a timely manner
- Know, understand, and follow all company policies
- Be available to work assigned and on-call shifts, clearing any changes with supervisory personnel
- Uniform shirt, jacket, ID badge and black or navy slacks must be worn at all time while on the job
- First line supervision is dispatchers/customer service. Additional supervision received from assigned Quicksilver personnel and managers as needed
Education & Experience:
- No formal requirements; must be literate and fluent in English
- No delivery experience required but helpful
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 5 year proven safe driving record. No more than 1 minor moving violation within the last 3 years or DUI/Careless Driving within 5 years
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. as required.
- Walking and climbing stairs.
- Be able to sit in vehicle for extended periods of time and move in and out of vehicle as needed.
- Pass Department of Transportation physical and/or drug and alcohol screen (when required).
- Pass a Work Simulation screening (when required)
- Most working time spent in vehicle or loading/unloading packages
- Required to drive safely in all kinds of conditions (adverse weather conditions, traffic, etc.)
- No smoking is allowed on the job. Smoking is not allowed in vehicles
- Smartphone dispatch application
- Smartphone communication application
- 2 or 4 wheeled cart & Coolers
- Pickup trucks must have a topper that is lockable.
- Vehicle insurance is required. 100, 300, 50 limits, Quicksilver must be listed as “Additional Insured”
- Two 25”x12” water based decals will be affixed to your vehicle doors. Operator License info will also be affixed next to the decals
- Quicksilver conducts extensive backgrounds checks of applicant’s criminal and driving history